Hot color for the season
Events to Remember - Wedding & Event Planners, Albany,GA
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

What's your style
Holiday Celebrations
Colors for summer weddings. .
Tis the season; for weddings!
Hot color for the season

Most Popular Posts

Planning
What is a good date for my wedding?
Fall Weddings
Summer Weddings
Colors for summer weddings. .

Categories

January 2011
September 2010
August 2010

powered by

My Blog

Hot color for the season

Hello future brides:  News flash- the hot color for this year is Mint green.  Mint green is perfect for spring and summer weddings. A perfectly cool color for bridesmaid dresses.  If you are a bride and are fearless enough to move away from a traditional white wedding dress, you might even consider a pale, pastel mint green wedding dress.  Do you dare to be different?

13 Comments to Hot color for the season:

Comments RSS
Wedding photographer in London on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:38 AM
Exciting blog post about the wedding seasons! I really enjoyed reading this content. You are a brilliant writer. I like your way of presentation. Keep it up.

Wedding Photographer in Manchester on Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:23 AM
What a commendable work you have done by posting regarding the wedding seasons, with simplest of language. I can’t resist myself to leave a comment and trust me it’s hard to impress me.

Wedding photographer in Birmingham on Friday, April 26, 2013 5:00 AM
Carry on with good continuation on this topic of wedding season. Best of luck for your blogging efforts.

Studio Photographer on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:51 PM
Wedding dress is very special for all the brides.You amazed me by your hot mint colored bridal dress suggestion.Your blog is just fantastic.Thanks for sharing with us!!! :) :)

Glasgow wedding photography on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 3:27 AM
I think you are right that the brides have to move away from a traditional white wedding dress. Mint green would be a better option...

Online photography course on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 5:34 AM
I appreciate to this post because it is so exciting information to me that hot colors are available for perfect wedding.It is beneficial for bridesmaid dresses.Thanks for sharing it.

canon cameras online on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:32 AM
Mint green is really cool color for summer season. I think light colors are perfect for summer.

cheap christian louboutin on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:23 AM
In general, there are various different ways to use these devices to get your name out there.

Wedding Photographer at Essex on Monday, July 08, 2013 8:03 AM
Wow!! Thanks for the nice blog and it is an very important thing you share for the wedding and such colors for the summer is really nice for the wedding..

kundan necklace on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:08 AM
Very efficiently written article. It will be useful to anyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.Thanks!!

adres www on Friday, August 15, 2014 1:37 AM
After the exact arrival of our kids attempting to make certain the most beneficial issues for the purpose of the arrangement from the insides originality plus using the most recent engineering functionality inside homes

adres on Friday, August 29, 2014 11:01 PM
the metamorphosis on the paper is able to provide you with us For case study, the exact flick is generated for the fabric on the booklet the actual book

mieszkanieidom.net.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 6:11 AM
we can enhance the inner of your house, condo or even home office exactly where everyone work Soon, however , most people note that for its measurements it can be difficult to