What's your style
Events to Remember - Wedding & Event Planners, Albany,GA
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

What's your style
Holiday Celebrations
Colors for summer weddings. .
Tis the season; for weddings!
Hot color for the season

Most Popular Posts

Planning
What is a good date for my wedding?
Fall Weddings
Summer Weddings
Colors for summer weddings. .

Categories

September 2010
August 2010

powered by

My Blog

What's your style

Hello future brides!
Remember, when planning your wedding, choose a theme or style that speaks to the personalities of you and your groom.

If you are conservative, you may want to opt for a more classic traditional style wedding.

If spirit is free and fun, you may want to opt for a themed wedding, or something non traditional.

Remember, the wedding is about the union of you and your spouse.  Its a celebration, so whatever you decide, just remember to have fun with it!

Happy weddings!
Tonya.

7 Comments to What's your style:

Comments RSS
Custom writing on Saturday, July 08, 2017 12:25 AM
I study lots of blogs but without a doubt speaking i've observed real data right here approximately article to your blog very thrilling and informatics
Reply to comment

celebrity jackets on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 11:39 PM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Reply to comment

writing on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 2:18 AM
The hilarious moments are very few because life is the name of seriousness. The comical or funny people try their best to make the moments so bright. This work is not easy because you have to utilize your all senses.
Reply to comment

Rabiya on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 10:14 AM
High-quality put up. Articles that have significant and insightful comments are more gratifying, at the least to me. It’s exciting to read what other people inspiration and the way it pertains to them as their point of view would in all likelihood aid you someday.
Reply to comment

Chancellor Delgado on Thursday, March 22, 2018 4:51 AM
regular job.
Reply to comment

british essay writer on Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:16 AM
I am literally thinking about the same thing and I am sure that I am not the that is really caring about such things. I would let my partner to make choice for me in any case of getting married.
Reply to comment

Escritório criminal rio de Janeiro - rj on Monday, May 14, 2018 8:16 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me too. 2
Reply to comment